Comment to this entry and I’ll give you a letter. List ten things, people, places, beings, thoughts, feelings, that you love that begin with that letter and then post that list on your journal.
The lovely newroticgirl gave me the letter “L.” Let’s see if I can do this without adding “love” as one of the options (too much of a gimme).
1. London. I was there fifteen+ years ago, but I loved it so much.
2. Limber. Sounds odd, but I spent most of my adult life 90+pounds overweight. The ability to move easily, to get out of a chair without getting out of breath, is something I will NEVER take for granted.
3. Literacy. Words DELIGHT me. Almost nothing makes my brain happier than a well-turned phrase.
4. Litter. I’m rather glad for it. Makes cleaning up after awesome!kitty easier.
5. Latitude. Living in the Pacific Northwest, and it is without doubt the best place I have ever been.
6. Leeway. Anyone who’s had it appreciates it, and I really believe everyone needs a little.
7. Listening. Those who do are rare and precious indeed.
8. Limping. Okay, that one sounds weird – until you consider that my husband of five years has a limp, and he has it because he survived a hit and run accident ten years ago. That he has his leg is a miracle. That he can walk is a bigger one.
9. Lentils. Not literal lentils. It’s something of an inside joke, but “lentils” to me means humor, funny drama, and the joys of friends with whom you can share anything.
10. License. To drive. To hunt. To do many things. I like freedom.